Thursday, June 30, 2005

Standings!!!!

I finally got around to reading the paper today. And what did I find next to the article on last nights loss:


MINK STANDINGS
League Overall
W L W L
Omaha 9 4 11 5
St. Joseph 9 5 19 6
Topeka 9 5 11 5
Beatrice 6 6 8 7
Parkville 7 9 14 9
FCA 5 11 5 11
Chillicothe 4 11 9 12


Sorry, I can't seem to get those to look right using Blogger's interface. Anyway, Topeka is 1/2 game back from Omaha, in a tie for 2nd place with St. Joe.

If anyone has Wichita results, please post a comment below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golden Giants Win 11-10 in Wichita

Dan said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Dan after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for giants runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and giants plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your Standings!!!!.