Friday, June 19, 2009

Giants lose to Mudcats, 4-1, light posting next week

The Topeka Golden Giants lost to the visiting Chillicothe Mudcats tonight. Final score was 4 to 1, Chillicothe.

The Giants are now 8-4 in the MINK and 8-5 overall. Next game is in St. Joseph, Missouri facing the same St. Joe Mustangs the Giants were able to defeat last night. In fact the next two games are both road games in St. Joseph, with the second game being played on Thursday night (the 25th). Webcasts should be available for fans who can't travel to St. Joe.

I'll be out of town for the next week. I'm not entirely sure what my internet situation will be, so posting may be light or nonexistant. I'll create an open thread before I leave, so that anyone with news about next weeks games can share results. The Facebook group is a great place to share Golden Giants info as well.

Update:

TCJ: Giants fall 4-1

No comments: